Call Us Today: 00 34 677358519

Paper Work To Sell

There is various paper work we need to hold to be able to market a property for sale…

Energy Certificate

As of 1st June 2013 every property being marketed for sale in Spain needs a ‘CERTIFICADO DE EFICICIENCIA ENERGETICA’

If you do not already have one of these please let us know as we are able to assist you in obtaining one.

Decree 218

Decree 218/2005 dated 11th October 2005, ratifies the Regulation of Information provided to consumers in the purchase and rentals of homes in Andalucia.

So what does this mean to you when selling a property on the Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol?

Like in the UK all owners when selling a property need to provide prospective buyers lawyer with a Sellers Property Pack which consists of:

  • Escritura (title deed)
  • Nota Simple (information about the property and any debts outstanding on it)
  • IBIU Receipt  (the rateable value of the property according to the Town Hall)
  • Basura Tax (rubbish tax)
  • Community Fees Receipt
  • Latest Electric Bill & Gas Bill (if applicable)
  • Latest Water Bill (if applicable)
  • A recent Telephone Bill (if applicable)

The request for the above information should apply regardless of the estate agents you use.

You now also

If you require any assistance in obtaining any of the documents, please let us know and we will do whatever we can to help.

If you want to find out more about this law please click here